Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
 Multiple Listing Services Online
 Canadian Real Estate Association
 Oakwyn Realty Ltd.
 Patrick Mulhern - Senior Mortgage Broker
 Rozy Karim - Insurance Broker
 Peter Harasymchuk - Certified Management Accountant
 Deniz K. Walz Law Corporation
 Must Love Dogs - Doggy Day Care
 Kube Computers - Boutique Computer Store
 Storage on Terminal
 Martin Gruenhage - Lockmasters
 Richard "Richie" Thompson - Sea to Sky Landscaping 
Vogue Painting - Craig Weckerle - Owner/Operator

 Tax Tip:  

Few people bother to report the sale of their principal residence, since the profit is tax-free. Technically, though, you're supposed to file Form T2091 with your tax return. The Canada Revenue Agency normally overlooks failures to file, but does have the ability to deny the exemption. It's best to play it safe.